Wednesday, March 17, 2010

yup

So hey there folks. All a bijillion of you out there who read my blog... Not to much going on here-I've been working out pretty regularly. I alternate between 30-40 minutes on the elliptical with 45 minutes of cardio workouts. In addition, I have added some very healthy habits in to my schedule. I am on the green smoothie band wagon, and I suggest every one hop on as well! All you do is blend spinach or other greens with water and fruit in your blender, and drink it up. Yummmmy! you don't even taste the veggies, but boy do you get all of your fruits and veggie servings each day. I'm working towards an at least 65-75 percent raw diet-it really seems to be best for my system. Fruits and veggies really heal my intestines from all the celiac disease issues I've had for the past 15 years or so. So yeah, I feel better than I have in a long time, I think because whether I lose all the weight I want or not, I know that I'm starting to adapt the best and most healthy lifestyle for me. Hooray. So that's it. I've been doing 2 green smoothies a day for 2 weeks, have lost 2 pounds, have noticed a huge decrease in my sugar cravings, am sleeping much better, my skin is much clearer, I have more energy, and it's all just from getting my fruits and veggies-not even anything special, just regular stuff you get at the store.

2 comments:

  1. sounds fabulous! Congrats on the -2! And green smoothies, huh? I'll have to try one...what sorts of fruits are you mixin' in with the spinach so you don't taste it...because I am thinking I totally would be tastin' it... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Green Smoothies! I use orange juice, bananas, frozen mangoes, and frozen strawberries with the spinach. I love them! Love love love them.

    ReplyDelete