Thursday, December 17, 2009

day 4

I think it's day 4. Anyhow. I've upped it to level 2. And I may be regretting it. Let's just say that the last 6 minutes are brutal, and only someone on crystal meth could survive it without wanting to die. There's a lot of plank work on level two. Do you know what plank work is? It's when you get into push up position, and do crazy things, like jumping jacks in that position, or, oh, I don't know, weird oblique sit up workouts in the plank position. I wouldn't mind it so much, except that it really gets Mr. Jigglesworth going. That, of course, is what I call my jiggly tummy, which stays hidden most of the time, unless I'm in plank position, in which case, gravity wins. And gravity, of course, makes me hate myself. Oh well. Other than that, I'm really enjoying the work out thus far. And I may be a little optimistic, but I can feel it working-at least I can feel my muscles hurting. It'd probably work better if I didn't spend the day time eating Christmas cookies. If only I didn't have so many friends who keep bringing them to my house! Oh if only I weren't so popular and well liked amongst my peers!! Okay, well-I really stink, and today has been a pretty crap tastic day, so I'm going to go take my shower, watch an episode of Brothers and Sisters, because I'm a big sap, and go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. :) You're doing great! Oh and BTW, you are very inspiring... so I have an idea. I'll call you tomorow, k? Love you, S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the greatest!!! I know the plank and I hate it - I can't even do it for more the 5 seconds! Its horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Heidy! I miss the way you talk.

    ReplyDelete