Thursday, January 28, 2010

just to catch up

Sorry folks that I haven't been posting lately. It's been a crazy last two weeks, with not much sticking to working out, starting with my trip to Heather's house. So yes, I do blame her. But, the good news, the happy news, the wonderful news is that I have lost 6 pounds in the month of January!!! So go freaking me!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. That's 2 pounds less that I hoped for, but 6 pounds more than had I not done anything, right? So onward and upward, my friends. Onward and .... upward.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations my love! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS my friend! What an accomplishment! That is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Heidy you are awesome!!!! Love your cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6lbs is a lot of weight! AND you're gaining muscle on top of that so it goes even further. Be proud and wear something scandalous around the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great = just keep it up. I loved seeing you and Layla- it was a whirlwind but it was fun. I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, come on now- catch us all up to date now! We're dying to know the latest on your exercise status! By not saying anything we think you are slacking off. Are you slacking off or what?!

    ReplyDelete