Monday, January 11, 2010

a new week

So school starts today-I'm pretty excited! I've had an entire month off, which has been nice, but I'm ready to get back to work-it gets pretty boring around here when I've got nothing to do other than entertain Layla and try to keep the house clean. This also starts the fourth week of working out for me, which means I'm going to kick it up a notch again. I'm kicking it up to two work outs a day starting today. Ideally, I'd be working out in the morning before Layla gets up, but really, let's face it, I don't get out of bed til she does. So that means that I'm going to work out during her nap time, and then again in the evening. I'm going to do the 30 day shred during her nap, since it's just a quick 20 minute workout, and in the evenings I'm going to continue with the boost metabolism blast fat work out. I'll do this for 3 weeks, and then increase the day time workout to my third dvd, no more trouble spots. I'm excited. I'm also going to post pictures from last month and today later this afternoon, so we can see if anything has changed at all. I hope it has. Okay, well, I'll let you know how the two a days are going in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. You rock Heidy!! Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! That is ALOT of working out! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's my pictures dang it?! I want some more motivation to look as awesome and beautiful as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, same as Sheyann! I'm excited to see the changes!

    ReplyDelete